We thought that we would create a fun kid's studio space for Quilt Market in our booth-- turns out, adults love it too!
List of items pictured above...
(Just click on the item below for details)
1. HELLO KITTY SEWING MACHINE! Thanks for letting us borrow it, Janome!
4. Crayon Gems (so cool!)
5. a stack of multi colored ribbon
6. Assorted Washi Tape
9. Mod Podge (This is what we used to decorate the wooden letters)
Looking for a tutorial for Mod Podge? Just click here.
10. Wooden letters
12. Rolling Cart in turquoise
13. Assorted fabric bundles from our newest kids collections!
And, a close-up of that super cute Hello Kitty machine by Janome! I would love to take it for a spin :)
The reading/relaxing corner was right next to the kid's sewing studio...
Here, we featured Origami Oasis by Tamara Kate and our new mascots, Matilda the giraffe and Peanut the elephant (thanks to our friends on Instagram for the cute names!)
If you're interested in the items above, just click on the links below!
3. the cool white rocking chair
4. Starry Migration (a free downloadable quilt pattern)
5. Grassland (a free downloadable quilt pattern)
Stay tuned for the next installment of Quilt Market Recap!