ATTENTION QUILTING INDUSTRY DESIGNERS & BLOGGERS
Want to gain exposure while sewing with the best fabric?
APPLY TO BECOME A BRAND AMBASSADOR!
Michael Miller Fabrics provides bold design, inspires creativity and offers exceptional customer service, all while “Making it Fun!”. Now is your opportunity to join the team as a Brand Ambassador!
What it means to be a Brand Ambassador:
1. Share your love for Michael Miller Fabrics
2. Participation in our online quilt along/block of the month by designing a block to be included in a quilt.
3. Broaden your skill set and explore new techniques in group challenges.
4. Create buzz around new product launches by featuring Michael Miller fabrics on your blogs and social media platforms.
5. Include our “I Like Mike” promo badge on your website and social media.
6. Tagging @michaelmillerfabrics on posts and using the hashtags #ilikemike, #michaelmillerfabrics #makingitfun.
7. Provide feedback to our marketing team.
Perks of being a Brand Ambassador:
1. Free fabric and goodies.
2. Promotion of you and your brand by sharing your content on our social media channels.
3. Opportunities for you to be featured on our blog and marketing channels.
4. Sharing our “I Like Mike” promo badge and other graphics and images for your posts.
5. Opportunities for your patterns/projects to be included in our catalogs and marketing materials.
6. Connections to magazine publications for your projects using Michael Miller fabric.
What we looking for:
This program is targeted at QUILTERS. This is the perfect opportunity for those actively building a brand in the quilting industry. We are looking for enthusiastic designers and bloggers to promote our brand and fabric through social media, online or in-person events and social media channels. Our Brand Ambassadors must have active social media outlets, be experienced quilters and engaged in the quilting community. This year we are specifically looking for 1-2 Brand Ambassadors to work exclusively with our Minky products. Minky is super-soft, 100% polyester fabric - great for baby blankets, quilts, scarves, stuffed animals and more! In your application, please indicate interest in Cotton or Minky.
What is required:
Projects will vary from group challenges to monthly events. We will provide all fabric required for program-related projects, plus other goodies. We will promote two campaigns per quarter (8 per year). Ambassadors will make projects and post about them. You may offer free patterns or patterns that you sell commercially. We are looking for posts from the opening reveal of what’s in the box to the final project. Facebook live, Instagram Live, videos and product demos are encouraged.
Ambassadors may be asked to provide projects for our sales reps, Quilt Market and magazine outlets. Ambassadors are expected to actively participate in a private, ambassadors-only, Facebook group and respond to emails. MEETING DEADLINES IS A MUST!
This ambassadorship runs January 1, 2020-December 31, 2020.
If you have questions, please email: email@example.com or visit the Michael Miller Fabrics booths (414 & 415) at Houston Quilt Market and speak with our marketing team.
How to apply:
Click link below and fill out the application. Applicants will be assessed by the marketing team at Michael Miller Fabrics based on your blog content, posting regularity, social media content and photography. Thank you in advance for your application!